And whoever welcomes a child like this in My name welcomes me. Matthew 18:5

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Belated Post


 I'm sorry guys I know I've been away for waaaay too long. Between working, getting a new business off the ground, and obviously children's church I've been really busy. But I promise to update more often from now on.
 While we're on the topic of new blogs, what do you guys want to hear about? I would love to have your input. But for now, stay tuned to more Confessions Of A Sunday School Teacher by yours truly.

God Bless,
Faith

2 comments:

  1. I would love some lesson plan add ons! We use the Bible Study for Life curriculum and while I'd rather just write my own, I've been told I have to stick with what they've given me. I'd love some games, crafts, and life lesson add on idea! I'm so enjoying your blog! I can't wait til the next update! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete