And whoever welcomes a child like this in My name welcomes me. Matthew 18:5

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Road to 2,000

 I just wanted to let everyone know that we are well on our way to 2,000 viewers. I am so beyond blessed and humbled. Thank you to all of my readers and fans! You guys are the best!
 When I started this blog a little less than a year ago I wasn't even sure if there were other Sunday School Teachers out there online. I didn't think anyone would even want to read something I wrote. But this blog has proven me wrong, it has reached everywhere from the United Kingdom, to India, and France. And that is because of all of you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so happy to be able to help and connect with Children's Ministers from all over the world.
So, here a virtual hug from me to all of you. lol
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26

Love and Blessings,
Faith <3

No comments:

Post a Comment